I have come accross the Steps below given to us by the Pleiadians 2 years ago. Very interesting. Check out their reasoning and explanation of each step.
I hope it helps you all.
HOW TO CREATE PEACE ON EARTH (Pleiadians)
CREATE PEACE WITHIN YOURSELF
Forgive others, forgive yourself. Let go of all anger, fear, worry and doubt. Release all grievances. This can take years or minutes. It is really up to you and how serious you are about mastering that 3D/4D fear-based human ego that likes to keep you down. It all begins with YOU and your well-being.
CREATE PEACE WITH OTHERS
Human egos clash often. Be aware of this and extend the olive branch in those moments in which human ego creates conflict. Each one of you is under pressure to release the old and embrace the new, but keep in mind that many fear change and the uncertainty of the future. Practice patience, compassion, empathy and forgiveness with those whose human egos are acting out in fear-based behavior (which includes anger or is fueled by it).
ADVOCATE FOR PEACE
Regardless of your role in life, always advocate for peace and harmony over conflict, be it physical, verbal, emotional, or mental, personal or political. Even if you are a warrior soul type (military, police, athletics, etc.) you have incarnated on Earth at this time to promote peace and to stand up to those who have kept your planet gridlocked in duality and polarity for centuries. Your mission is to protect your planet and her inhabitants from those who create wars and destruction and deplete your planet’s natural resources for their personal gain. Your mission is to arrest those above you who implement corruption as a means to strip the human race of their personal rights and freedoms. Your mission is to protect the innocent beings on your planet who suffer endlessly and needlessly at the hands of your corrupt controllers. Your mission is to bring peace to your planet with the gifts and skills you have been given and have worked so hard to develop. If you are a diplomatic soul type, lobby for peace. If you are an artist soul type, create work that invokes peace, love and harmony. If you are a teacher, profess and exemplify peace and harmony.
In all you do, remain harmonious and peaceful. In so doing, you set a vibrational tone. Remember that a lot of the chaos and discord on Earth is merely illusion. The sky is not falling. All war/violence shown to you by your news media is contrived. They created Hollywood, dear one. Remember that those who wish to keep you under their control feed off your fear-based vibrations. As long as you are somewhat fearful, you cannot ascend, and they manipulate your consciousness levels and personal vibration with their false-flag operations. If you do not react to their grandiose tactics to make you believe you are in danger or that you must comply to their commands, then you are no longer in their control. Remember that it will take all 64 percent of you peacefully participating on Earth to sway the remaining 36 percent of humanity to do the same. So it is time to peacefully participate – without anger or trepidation.
Whether you are a literal teacher (in a learning environment) or not, you are always teaching. No matter what role you play in your career or at home, there is always someone watching you and learning from you in everything you do. Even if it is your pet. This is why it is so very important to peacefully lead by example. If you succeed in steps one and two, creating peace within yourself and with others, and you are peacefully participating in life by not emotionally investing yourself into the drama of others, then you’re already teaching and leading by example, and we encourage you to look for more opportunities to share these gifts within your community. Whether its volunteering to be a buddy or a coach of some kind to youngsters or serving on a board or committee that serves your community or region in some way doesn’t matter. Big or small, when the majority of the collective peacefully participates and teaches peace, your energy is shared and peace is promoted to others in a way that feels positive and uplifting, and this inspires others to hop on the peace train.
Once you have mastered these steps, your personal vibration will match that of “peace,” and you will become peace. When you become peace, you attract peace and you create peace everywhere you go.